Wednesday 7 May 2014

A Tale of Two Ladders

Currently, I'm dry walling the garage area. Which is BORING to document. So I'll chat about a mistake in tools I purchased. In the beginning of this project, I believed that I could save some money buy only buying one ladder. Werner, is a quality ladder builder, with many many products. I chose a "multi" function ladder, that could be configured in many different sizes and configurations. However it weighed a fucking ton! This week I finally got sick of moving this sixty pound beast around the worksite.
Sooooooo...... I spent some $'s on a fiberglass ladder. Fantastic, I'll tell ya. Oh, and Construction Moose approves of it too!

1 comment:

  1. soooooooooo HE did make it out of the boat fire and has good employment!!! Assume he only 'drinks' Canadian beer! Be sure to listen to his supervision!

    ReplyDelete