Sunday 15 September 2013

Back with Updates.

Greetings All.  Yes yes yes... I know, It has been another 5 weeks since last update.  We have had a fantastic summer.  Virginia and I have been hanging out and working on the building. Oh, we have also been moving dirt, and sneaking in a little fishing. Other than that, we've been working on our siding and trim work.  Now, I have to tell you that the product we chose (Hardy Shingle) is cool..... If...... #1 you are  having it professionally installed.  #2 Installing on the ground floor. and #3 You have No roof gables.  If you are planning on this product for your house,  Email me, I have a long list of Do's and Dont's. Not to mention that I'll send you the custom tools we built to actually work with this stuff.  Oh, except I have to keep my "non-osha" approved Man-lift to work on the second story. Enough of my bla bla bla... Just check out the photos:












No comments:

Post a Comment